This is it!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Oh well...

Update: From the newsdesk. There will be no painting this weekend. Bummer. My partner in grime and neighbor who is helping me paint the bike is leaving town to visit his ailing mother in Nevada. Yea right; like I haven't heard that one before.  He'll have to come up with something better than that. So the "project" is on hold.

That's OK though because this weekend is the father and sons' campout and if I had forgotten that I would never had heard the end of it.  So Jake and I will be going up to Camp Zarahemla to sleep in the back of the Prius on Friday night.  Sounds like a party you say? You don't even know.  There's nothing like sleeping inside a small car with a gassy 10 year old who considers each gaseous infraction a monumental personal acheivement and the highlight of his methane filled day.  I think I'll leave the windows cracked.

1 comment:

  1. The nerve of some people, huh? He thinks that's a good enough excuse? Some people's children. ;)

    ReplyDelete