This is it!

Friday, November 4, 2011

It could be worse...

The past couple of weeks have been pretty stressful for me at work and today is no exception because we're one person short. That's different that one short person Ashley.  So to remind myself that I don't have it so bad, I've tried to think of a few stressful job situations that would be worse than mine.
  • Being colorblind and working on the bomb squad
  • An ER trauma doc who faints at the sight of blood
  • A motivational speaker with a lisp
  • An urban window washer who's afraid of heights
  • A hypoglycemic Indy driver
  • A long haul trucker with a bladder problem
  • A hostage negotiator with anger management issues
  • A farmer with an allergy to hay
  • Coordinating a flash mob when you have a phobia of crowded places
  • A germaphobe working in the landfill
  • A white water river guide who can't swim
So remember, there's always somebody who has it worse.

2 comments:

  1. :) Great post dad! Definitely made me laugh! Wish I could come down and help out at work. I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love this, you guys, and short people (Ashley). :)

    ReplyDelete