This is it!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Already?...

It seems like everybody just left and now they're all coming back again for Thanksgiving.  Where has the time gone?  I was just getting used to being able to go in my music room and play my guitar whenever I wanted and now there'll be somebody living in there.  We've got rooms figured out for everybody and only Cameron is sleeping on the floor (sorry Cameron), but we still only have 3 bathrooms.  Think about it... a house full of people, we all stuff our faces until we can't walk... what do you think is gonna happen 4-6 hours later?  I think we need some additional port-o-potties outside in the yard.  I think the neighbors would understand.  They've seen stranger things going on at our house.  How may times have you seen people jumping off your neighbors house with a cardboard wing, or doing donuts in the cul-de-sac with my truck (that was me), or trying to get airborne during a windstorm with a tarp.  You see? It's been worse.  Port-o-potties would be no big deal as long as the wind is coming from the north.   Just a thought...

1 comment:

  1. Dad, dad, dad, dad, dad. You are so funny. If we did get port-o-potties, I am NOT using them. They'd be for the stinky boys to use. =)

    ReplyDelete