This is it!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Reflections

As I sit here beside myself I occassionally catch myself gazing into the mirror reflecting about stuff like this:
  • If most kid's habits are similar to mine, why are toilets white?
  • Why does the truly funny 10 year old humor always involve bodily functions?
  • How do you know a person with no sense of humor is only joking?
  • How come older and wiser don't always go together?
  • Why do I gain 20 lbs. everytime I get a haircut?
  • When a child poops in his pants, how do you know it was an "accident"?
  • Where do Hawaiians go when they need a vacation?
  • Why am I more facinated with history the older I get?
  • Why do I feel like I have hair when I crank up my electric guitar?
  • Why are "sit" and "stare" verbs? They're not actions words.
  • Why is there a size 0?
  • Why did the leaf springs on my truck break only on the driver's side?
I don't lose sleep over these things, but these questions do cause me considerable consternation.

2 comments:

  1. Umm have you taken your drugs from the surgery yet? just kidding these are perty good...

    ReplyDelete